Monday, November 30, 2009

Bride Style: Hair

I didn't really think about how I wanted to have my hair until the day before the wedding. I know it sounds crazy but I just didn't really have time to consider it. After I realized it was hot and humid and I was stressed out enough, I just decided to pin it back. And it was the BEST idea I had for the whole wedding! I was so comfortable throughout the ceremony and reception, I was not too hot, and I didn't have to worry about the wind blowing it around too much.

A great resource for checking out some fun and different hair options is looking at celebrity hairstyles.
Unless you trust that your stylist knows you and you share the same vision, I suggest bringing a photo, or several so they have a clear vision. I brought my hair stylist several photos of the same style that I wanted to achieve, and boy was I glad I did! She was able to get a better idea of what I wanted, without any confusion!

Here are some looks I'm loving right now:





No comments:

Post a Comment