Sunday, January 13, 2013

1/52 & 2/52


(Obviously excited to be out with mom)


(He's looking more and more like a little boy every day.)



"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Most of you read Jodi's blog right? If not, you should. She is such a talented mama and has a beautiful family whom she photographs and shares on her space each week. I was so inspired by her beautiful photos all year long that I decided to join her this year in posting a portrait of Phoenix every week. My intention is to be held accountable of taking a great photo each week and to hopefully improve my photography. Here is the first one and the second one too, since I'm late. Womp womp.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute smile! It's fun joining in on this project an seeing everyone's captures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that big smile! I'm trying the project too and it's already proving a challenge to get in the habit...looking forward to it though! :)

    ReplyDelete